lunedì 22 giugno 2009

Summer, a season for wedding orders

Hi all,

What a tiring week, made a 12 set of dessert spoon with fork and a pair of serving pallete and knife for a wedding present and then another 6 set cutlery set for another wedding present... I only have pics of the second order, and also some other lighter covers I made on the side.

This saturday I will be at a notte bianca at Passo corese quite aways from the city centre in the north of Lazio, so I will not be doing the pigneto market this sunday since the saturday market would be till late night. Like always, I am looking forward to it!

About the website, I think within the next few weeks, there would be an update on the procedure page, where I will upload the episode of Paint your life, just a short clip where I show how I made a flower cane my way.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento