domenica 23 agosto 2009

Back In Singapore

Not wanting to miss out on doing markets I will also be going to do a month long market at geylang serai, where its all set up for the upcoming malay new year.
This should not be new for me since the last time I set up shop in Singapore was 11 years ago, full of inexperience and a crowd of people who did not appreciate the price I put on my work. I am hoping mentality has changed somewhat but the usual pessimistic me would say its still the same.
Looking at the wares that the other vendors have in the stall you can see stuff brought in from Indonesia, Thailand, Korea and undoubtedly, China. Its all price competition here since all you can get here are imported goods, seriously.
Well I shall hope to be surprised admist all the horror looks I will be getting when I answer to their "how much?"
All in all, I shall grint my teeth and mantain a nonchalant face and I will give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento