martedì 13 gennaio 2009

Hi all this is a picture of bottle openers that i made during the last market. January is generally a cold period for selling crafts especially since this month is one of the hottest sales periods for the shops. I am sure there are many out there who have saved money and would rather get a heavily discounted branded bag than something handmade...
Anyways, these bottle openers will be going to Paris......
They will be taking part in the 23 to 27 january 2009 exhibition of Maison & objet. An exhibition with a design theme. I will not be going there though :( they dont sponsor the artist, an art gallerist will be representing me. But its too cold for me anyway... -8 °C ! and some pollution cloud news i heard
Along with these other stuff, some spoons and some lighter covers and utensils i made in the past. I will be posting some other stuff before the next market in february. See ya!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento