venerdì 13 febbraio 2009

Valentine's week

I would really not want to do the market this week.... but for the sales (If any) I need to... Why? Because the provision is zero°C for the whole weekend! And i am staying outside in that weather with strong cold winds. Hope I don't fall sick after...


During the last month I was doing some netsurfing on polymer clay and could not help but not try some new stuff inspired by Dan Cormier and Tracy Holmes. I think their stuff looks great... I have always been caning and did not really go into mica shift techniques. So recently I decided to try, inspired by their objects.

Here are some scarf pins

some lighter covers

some rings

Then I have done some utensils with colours and designs inspired by Klimt and Kandinski

a new necklace
And lastly a necklace that was ordered by Vale with her own choice of colours, I hope she likes the pea pod. It was supposed to be a plain form with skinner blend of red andpink but i thought the colours were too far apart from the rest and the forms would not have harmony together so I added some violet peas in the middle

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento